Karen’s two most popular mindfulness programs, Sacred Pause and An Invitation to Relax are available for the special bundled price of $25 for the mp3 digital download format.
Sacred Pause is a time of shifting from the relentless busyness of life to a rhythm of nourishing rest and renewal. Sacred Pause is a valuable resource for deepening or renewing your meditation practice. Both beginners and more experienced meditators will benefit from the five easy-to-follow meditations. Sacred Pause is designed to help you decrease the all-or-none approach to meditation by providing a variety of time options. You can choose from 10 to 20 to 30 to 60 minutes of meditation time for renewing mind, body and soul.
1. Present Moment, Only Moment (20:00): A calming, potent meditation verse
2. Still Point Meditation (17:00): Rediscovering the inner sanctuary of peace
Take Ten — Enjoy three 10-minute meditations that can become a progressive practice for 10, 20 or 30 minutes
3. Mindful Breath Awareness (10:00)
4. The “Ahh” Breath (10:00)
5. Loving Kindness Meditation (10:00)
Discover how 10 to 20 minutes a day of guided mindfulness meditation can help you release stress effectively and naturally.
1. An Invitation to Relax (4:04): Introduction
2. Peace in the Midst (10:25): Using the image of a mountain and the focus of your breath to experience how to bring mental clarity and inner peace to any situation.
3. Oasis of Relaxation (20:22): As you listen to the rhythmic ocean waves and Karen’s soothing guidance, discover how to create a deep sense of calm to restore vitality and ease.
What others are saying about their experience of meditating with Sacred Pause and Invitation to Relax:
Leslie D. from Colorado —
“I am a 51-year old OB/Gyn in solo private practice. About 13 years ago, I suffered from burnout and depression. My therapist recommended that I try meditation in lieu of medication. I had tried meditation before, but not being able to quiet my racing mind always seemed to come with negative and chastising thoughts. Then I met Karen Sothers at a conference last fall–I finally understood what meditation was about! I purchased Sacred Pause and Invitation to Relax and started meditating. It was the first time I could be still and with “loving kindness” and quiet my mind, developing what is now a daily practice of meditation. Karen’s voice is so soothing and gentle . . . very easy to listen to. She kindly reminds you to come back to center when your thoughts wander. The longer I have been practicing, the longer I can stay present. There are short sessions that can be combined into longer sessions you can build on and I love that. I find that I have been kinder, calmer and more loving–to myself and to others. I have been able to accomplish more in the time that I have because I am more focused. I would highly recommend Sacred Pause and Invitation to Relax to anyone who wants to experience a more mindful life.”